- Rehearsals are generally held on Mondays, with times and locations announced before the start of each semester.
- We encourage members to attend as many rehearsals as possible, provided they are feeling well enough.
- If you are not feeling well in any way, please stay home to avoid transmitting illnesses throughout the group.
- We no longer have a policy that limits the number of absences. If you feel you have missed too many rehearsals to contribute in a meaningful way at the concert, please let us know. We will do the same.
- Attendance at the orchestral rehearsal (usually the week before a concert) is mandatory, so we can plan for procession and stage seating. If you cannot attend but do want to sing in the concert, please notify the Membership Chair or President in advance so we can hold space for you in the planning.
- If for any reason you must drop out of rehearsals for the rest of the semester, or if you are unable to perform in an upcoming concert, please notify the Membership Chair or President as soon as possible.
MasterWorks Chorus Concert Performance Attire & Accessories
- Ladies: black 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve top with rounded neckline (some sizes are available for purchase through Cappella, or you can buy elsewhere), black ankle-length skirt or black dress slacks, black hosiery, black shoes, simple string of pearls, simple pearl earrings
- Gentlemen: black tuxedo, plain white shirt, black bow tie, black socks, black shoes
- All singers: plain black music folder or black ring binder to hold music (spiral bound music with plain black covers is also fine)